Ragnarok Mobile: AGI CRIT Lord Knight9 September 2018 • Edwin Lunando
I am playing in the mean time and I cannot find a well written guide on my class and build. So, I will just write it ono by myself. Since classic Ragnarok, I liked to play as Lord Knight. So, when Ragnarok mobile is out, I keep continue to play the job. This is what I learn until today as AGI(lity) CRIT(ical) (LK)Lord Knight.
This guide will be updated as the time goes because my journey as Swordman is still on going.
Lord Knight is an all rounder class that has a place in every act, but every aspect of the class could be outclassed by other job. They can tank, but Paladin get more defensive skill. They has decent DPS, but Sniper or Assassin has better potential. They has AOE skill, but Wizard far more powerful. Think LK as a jack of all trades, but master of none.
One thing about the CRIT, it give you 1.5x damage and IGNORE DEFENSE. You need to focus your gear/skill progression to abuse this mechanic to fully unleash the potential of AGI CRIT build.
On PvE, they are great since you can deal decent DPS with minimal buff and tank some aggressive mobs. Very efficient hunt since you do not use skill every time you attack.
On MVP, their DPS is below Sniper or Assassin but LK can live longer by withstanding more damage from the MVP. He also can help chipping the mob health with Bowling Bash and tank if the main tank is in problem.
On PvP, LK role is to charge and wreak havoc on enemies back rank. Preferably Priest or Wizard. With good ASPD, you can chip their safety wall easily.
- STR for raw damage ATK
- AGI for attack speed(ASPD)
- VIT for more HP and defense to have tanking capabilities
- LUK for CRIT
The recommended build from the game is 103 STR/ 81 AGI/ 53 VIT/ 53 LUK. I have tried this build and quite good for general purpose LK. You still can grind efficiently, tank some of MVP, and survive some hits on PvP. Tune it based on your needs.
You may go STR/AGI/LUK for better DPS, but you cannot tank while ET/MVP/Valhalla. Your role will be full DPS. This STR/AGI/LUK is better for grind since you will maximize you DPS. You do not really need VIT while grind.
- Lvl 10 Sword Mastery – Increased Physical ATK. No brainer
- Lvl 10 Taunt – Provokes enemies around to attatck you instead of your party! Very important to be able to tank
- Lvl 10 Increase Recuperation – Recovers HP gradually. To be more efficient while grinding
- Lvl 10 Endure – Anti-Knockback mechanism. This will help you to escape or charging into sniper.
- Lvl 5 One Handed Quicken – Increases ATK Speed by 30%, more Lvl only adds the duration.
- Lvl 10 Aura Blade – True Dmg (ignores monsters DEF). More attack, of course.
- Lvl 5 Riding – Riding peco-peco! More movement speed
- Lvl 5 Cavalry Mastery – Increase % dmg dealt to BIG sized monsters while riding
- Lvl 5 Bowling Bash – Your AoE knockback skill.
- Lvl 5 Heart of Steel – Take % less DMG for 5 seconds. You will become very tanky in the duration, so please time it with the enemy skill, especially Ashura Strike
- Lvl 5 Counter Attack – Counters melee ATK damage, more tank skill.
- Lvl 10 Lord’s Aura – Increases all party members Physical DMG. Team buff!
- Lvl 5 Sword of Justice – Every 5 VIT increase own Physical ATK. More attack, neat
- Lvl 5 Concentration – All Party members receive Endure buff! Increase Physical ATK, Reduce Physical DEF
- Lvl 10 Sword Parry – Chance to nullify 100% damage received (50% at Lvl 10). Must have for tanking.
- Lvl 10 Head Crush – Increase own Physical ATK, chance to inflict Bleeding (3 stacks)
At lv below 60, just focus your equipment to increase damage to fasten your grind. You do not really need defense at lower level. When you start ET, Valhalla, or PvP, then you need to think about defense.
- Attached Sword. +10 CRIT. Cheapest option, you might use it while you are still Swordman or Knight. After you have the money to buy Holy Avenger, buy it ASAP.
- Holy Avenger. The most cost effective option. Decent attack power, Holy element(become Glast Heim slayer). Holy element is huge adventage, you can grind at shadow/undead monster without additional elemental converter. Means, more money.
- Muramasa. +25 CRIT at base and upgradable to +35 CRIT. This should be your end game weapon and PvP weapon.
- Vinck. Expensive end game item, +8 CRIT upgradeable to 13. The slotted version is very expensive.
- Golden Ornament. Cost effective solution. +5 CRIT upgradeable to +8. Get the slotted version since it is not expensive.
- Static Shield/Stone buckler. If you need more survivability against magic or MVP attack.
- Noble Bracer. +10% equipment ASPD. Combo with Holy Avenger, you will deal tremendeous amount of damage to shadow/undead monster.
- Beast Heart. +5 CRIT upgradeable to +10 CRIT. Try to get the slotted version if possible since you might use this for a long time.
- Tights. More cost efficient version to get slotted armor, the +4% attack is also nice.
Staunch Cape. -10% neutral damage is HUGE with only about 300K zeny. Get the slotted if you have the money.
Rune Boots. +30% Healing and 3% attack. Expensive end game option. Or anything slotted to inlay the Ferus card for more survivalbility since no CRIT option available.
Any attack slotted acc will do since the most important thing is using two Kobold card. My recommendation is Clip, Lunar, Flower Ring. If you have the money, get slotted Brooch, AGI pin, STR ring, or Powerful ring.
For headgear, it is very situational base on what are you fighting, but the priorities is CRIT, slot for card, and damage reduction/increase. These are my favorites:
- Cat Ear Beret. +5% attack. Cheap and easy to craft.
- Driver Band. +5 CRIT at 120 STR
- Firmanent Horn. +5 CRIT and +8% CRIT damage. From gacha. ☹️
- Katana. Lv. 5 Double attack, might not to good though since CRIT is better while attacking high defense monster. Haven’t tried it because it is so expensive.
- Hockey Mask. -10% damage from demi-human. +10% damage to demi-human
- Spiked Scarf. -5% damage from demi-human. +5% damage to demi-human
For card, the priorites is similar to equipment. It is CRIT, increase/reduce damage, or status resistance.
Skeleton soldier. +9 CRIT. Bread and butter. Rotar Zairo. +7 CRIT and +10% CRIT damage. MINI boss card, consider it as your end game card.
Or, any damage increase card to monster you are fighting.
Marc. Frozen immunity.
Nightmare. Sleep immunity.
Thara Frog. -30% from demi-human. Must have for PvP. Evil Druid. Stone curse and frozen immunity.
Baphomet Jr. +5 CRIT. It is expensive tho. Raydric. -10% neutral damage. Expensive too.
Ferus. 10% max HP. Decent survivability.
Kobold. +10 CRIT. NON-OPTIONAL. +20 CRIT from acc is a must since it is quite cheap while it gives so much CRIT.
- Auto attack. +3% attack
- Sword mastery.
- Rune blade. +50 attack
- Taunt(Provoke). Reduce attack buff from taunt for better tanking cababilities.
- Head Crush. For PvP, reduce their healing receive capability by 45%
- Pursuit. For PvP, to ease chasing enemies
- Rage of berserk. Recover from status
- Charge attack. For PvP, to initiate the fight
Stay away from the ignore defense rune since CRIT already ignore defense and any other runes.
Your focus is to get the STR, attack, or CRIT buff. Try minimal get 1 on them on each gear. The more, the better. If you are super lucky, get the sharp modifier for increase CRIT damage. Do not waste a lot of money here since it is RNG-based.
Easy, the only option is Mandragora Seed. Add more CRIT. You might want to reset the skill until you get +10 CRIT. Currently, I stop at +8 CRIT until I have the budget to optimized it until +10 CRIT.